I've ordered these small pink dental sponges from Sage online twice - We have a 9 year old brain injured child who choked on a grape when he was 1-1/2 years old. Almost lost him, but he decided to stay with us a while. He has a serious sensitivity to his mouth area, he is unable to swallow normally and takes everything by G/J tube. So when we have to get into his mouth to clean his teeth, and for dental hygiene in general, this size sponge is much less intrusive than the larger green dental sponges that are available. They are non flavored so no strange taste introduction when we are working on dental hygiene. The order was lost the last time I ordered, and Sage was willing to work with me to replace the entire order in a timely fashion.