Our Ultra-Soft Toothbrush was originally developed for the sensitive mouths of oncology patients, but the soft bristles can be used by anyone. Compare the softness to your store-bought toothbrush and you’ll feel the difference. Nurses use our toothbrush to help gently clean the mouth.
- ADA (American Dental Association) accepted for safety and efficacy.
- Ultra-soft bristles are gentle on gums.
- 3,100 contact points to mechanically remove plaque from teeth.
- Individually wrapped to reduce infection risk.
- Used in hospitals across the U.S. as well as senior living, long-term care facilities and home care settings.
Manufactured by Sage Products, LLC: 3909 Three Oaks Rd Cary, IL US.
- Bristle type: ultra-soft
- Bristle count: 3,100
- Manufacturer part number: 6082
- UPC: 618029800305